A dose of fetish. Good friends. An incomparable muse.
Jump in to a new week with a fresh wordle 🙂
12 words = lots of fun. Use a minimum of 10. The words can appear in alternate form and any order. Create some flash, pen a poem, carve a tall tale. A week to play.
Please include the tags MLMM or Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie and wordle in your posts. Link to Mr. Linky cause he’s so swell and create your links and pingbacks here too. Have fun.
1. turn signal
4. swain [a young lover or suitor|a country youth]
5. gibbous moon [any moon that appears more than half lighted but less than full is called a gibbous moon. The word gibbous comes from a root word that means hump-backed]
6. fen [a low and marshy or frequently flooded area of land|flat low-lying areas of eastern England, formerly marshland but largely drained for agriculture since the 17th century|wetland with alkaline, neutral, or only slightly acid peaty soil]
8. bombshell [an overwhelming surprise or disappointment|a very attractive woman|an artillery shell]
9. Lilliputian [trivial or very small|a trivial or very small person or thing|early 18th century: from the imaginary country of Lilliput in Swift’s Gulliver’s Travels, inhabited by people 6 inches (15 cm) high]
10. mawkish [sentimental in a feeble or sickly way|having a faint sickly flavor]