Yves (aka Mindlovemisery)
Yves is the founder and creator of our wonderful community here at Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie; where we come together to foster exploration of ideas, freedom of expression, and creativity in our writing.
The moniker “Mindlovemisery” reflects the subjects most extensively explored in Yves’ own poetry.
- Mind – philosophy, psychology, mental illness, and societal expectations.
- Love – loss, unrequited love, infatuations and obsessions, sex, true love, new love, relationships of all sorts both dysfunctional and sublime.
- Misery – trauma, depression, living with PTSD, the search for meaning, loneliness, spiritual dilemmas, grief, social ineptitude.
Yves started “Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie” (affectionately known as MLMM) to inspire, and connect with, others. For it is through our devotion to our own obsessive interests (fetish) we weave together through this site, the individual stories of our collective minds, loves, and miseries.
On offer each week are 7 different prompts to get those creative juices flowing!
MLMM current hosts and prompts are:
- Sunday Confessional – Oloriel
- Monday Wordle – Lisa
- Tuesday Photo Challenge – Sarah
- Wednesday Story Swap – Yves
- Thursday Dreams – HOST NEEDED. Please contact if interested.
- Friday Faithfuls – Jim / COHOST NEEDED. Please contact if interested.
- Saturday Mix – Sarah
Find out more about our hosts HERE.
“A dose of fetish | Good friends | An incomparable muse”