I’m sorry for being late; the children are on vacation and it’s busy. I didn’t realize today was Friday until my aunt mentioned it. 🤦🏼♀️ As for last week, I had a number of appointments and completely let it slide.
We all make mistakes; as a trainer, I’ve always told my staff not to be afraid of them. They teach us as much if not more than our successes. A philosophy I have had to apply to myself, as before it seemed to me that mistakes were failures. It’s been a learning process.
And yet sometimes we make mistakes that turn out to be dire, or that we can’t undo.
How do you handle that? How do you come back from it?
So this week, I’d like to invite you to write a tale about mistakes and how you grew/learn from them even though it felt like something insurmountable. A true experience or a fictional story.
- Go where the prompt takes you and have fun!
- Prose, poetry, fable… please share your stories in whatever style works for you.
- Keep your stories/quests/tales below 1000 words
- Post it on your blog and tag it MLMM, Tale Weaver, Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie
- Be sure to leave a pingback or a link so we (I) can read your contribution