Have you ever wondered what it would be like to lose one of your senses? Or have you even experienced it?
Today I invite you to write a tale from the perspective of someone who has lost the sense of hearing. All they hear now is “the sound of silence” if you will.
For me it would be soul crushing; music is such a big part of my life. There’s always music in the background; even now as I write this, I’m listening to a playlist of eclectic songs from the Norse “my mother told me” to Lord Huron and Evanescence…
What tale would you write? A tale of loss or a tale of hope?
Or if you’d rather stay in a real world environment what would you miss? How would you compensate with your other senses?
Sound of silence or a life without sound.
I apologize for the late post; it’s been a busy day and I’ve been hesitating between two themes. So my post for next Thursday will be much earlier because it’s ready 😜😂.
A vos plumes
- Go where the prompt takes you and have fun!
- Prose, poetry, fable… please share your stories in whatever style works for you.
- Keep your stories/quests/tales below 1000 words
- Post it on your blog and tag it MLMM, Tale Weaver, Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie
- Be sure to leave a pingback or a link so we (I) can read your contribution