Thank you for everyone’s overwhelming support about my taking over this prompt. It’s at once a bit daunting and very encouraging.
I have always found world building fascinating; one of the reasons I enjoy fantasy and dystopian stories… A good world building can be immersive, allow you to dive into the story and get lost into the world the story takes place in.
When the pandemic hit, the big discourse – I imagine everywhere – was about the “Monde d’après” (‘The World After’)… how it would be different from the one we currently lived in. Obviously that world hasn’t arrived yet; talk is always easier than action. Especially for politicians.
What would the world after look like to you? What sort of world would you build? Or what sort of world do you think will happen?
What stories/adventures might happen in your world?
- Go where the prompt takes you and have fun!
- Prose, poetry, fable… please share your stories in whatever style works for you.
- Keep your stories/quests/tales below 1000 words
- Post it on your blog and tag it MLMM, Tale Weaver, Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie
- Be sure to leave a pingback or a link so we (I) can read your contribution
Thank you in advance for sharing your tale.