Hello, friends 🙂
Welcome back to, Sunday Writing Prompt!
The prompt I chose for this week resonates with me for many reasons, as I’m sure it does for others. But, even if it doesn’t, hopefully it gets your creative wheels turning.
I find the term, Beautiful Mistake very intriguing in its complexity.
Did you choose the wrong partner, but developed boundaries and self-confidence that prepared you for the right one?
Did you accidently knock your coffee over your written manuscript, but when you re-wrote, it turned out even better?
Did you take a job you ended up hating, but made a new best friend?
Today’s Sunday Writing Prompt: Beautiful Mistake
- The style is completely open; poetry, prose, even a single sentence…Go where the prompt takes YOU!
- Keep your submission to 500 words or less.
- Post it on your page, and TAG it Sunday Writing Prompt, SWP, MLMM, Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie. And be sure to leave a link in the comment section below.
- Feel free to use my photo for inspiration, or as your own cover image.
- Please have your submissions in by the END OF EACH FRIDAY (Pacific Standard Time). Every Saturday, I will post a “standout” piece in a post entitled, SATURDAY SPOTLIGHT. Bear in mind, it will be based on my personal opinion. If you are not chosen, that does NOT mean your piece was not superb.
- Be creative and HAVE FUN!
Please, take a moment and visit last week’s selection for the Saturday Spotlight series, Susan St.Pierre, https://sillyfrogsusan.com/2021/04/30/mlmm-prompt-5-2-21-celestial-theme-wasnt-done/
HAPPY WRITING, EVERYONE!!