I came across this list and was immediately intrigued. Not to mention baffled, and amused 🙂 My, how things have changed…thank goodness, cause I would probably be admitted in a second!
Admissions to a Women’s Insane Asylum, 1864-1889
This week’s Challenge: Write on one or more, “Reasons for Admission“
Here are your options (ignore what’s circled, it was like that when I found it):
- The style is completely open; poetry, prose, even a single sentence…Go where the prompt takes YOU!
- Keep your submission to 500 words or less.
- Post it on your page, and TAG it Sunday Writing Prompt, SWP, MLMM, Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie. And be sure to leave a link in the comment section below.
- Feel free to use my photo for inspiration, or as your own cover image.
- Please have your submissions in by the END OF EACH FRIDAY (Pacific Standard Time). Every Saturday, I will post a “standout” piece in a post entitled, SATURDAY SPOTLIGHT. Bear in mind, it will be based on my personal opinion. If you are not chosen, that does NOT mean your piece was not superb.
- Be creative and HAVE FUN!
Please, take a moment and visit last week’s selection for the Saturday Spotlight series, Di at pensitivity101, https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2021/04/18/sunday-writing-prompt-apr-18-21-for-better-or-for-worse/
HAPPY WRITING, EVERYONE!!