December 21, 2020December 20, 2020 mindlovemisery Wordle #220 MugSnuggery- a cozy roomFireplaceMittensFrostStarAlmsShiverEvergreenRedCocoaWrapping Paper Share this:ShareFacebookLinkedInTwitterTumblrPinterestLike this:Like Loading... Related
[…] Wordle #220 […]
[…] For: What do you see # 61 – 21st December 2020 – Keep it alive (lifeafter50forwomen.com), Wordle #220 | Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie (wordpress.com) […]
[…] Thank you to MindLoveMisery for the prompt. […]
[…] Monday is MLMM wordle day. You can join in here […]
[…] for the Wordle #224 from Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie. The twelve prompts are in bold letters. Also, for the Three […]
Here is mine. https://isaiah46ministries.com/2020/12/21/a-christmas-eve-wish-wordle-220/
[…] https://mindlovemiserysmenagerie.wordpress.com/2020/12/21/wordle-220/ […]
Here you go 🙂 https://relaxitsallwrite.wordpress.com/2020/12/22/mlmm-wordle-220-giving-back/
[…] To read other submissions or join in yourself, please visit, https://mindlovemiserysmenagerie.wordpress.com/2020/12/21/wordle-220/ […]
[…] a not-very-festive response to mlmm photo challenge 246 and mlmm wordle (December […]
I tried to go back and back and more back to find rules for all this amazing writing challenges I am finding here!! Could you link me to maybe the first posts you made that give the “rules” and “how-tos” for the different prompts?
These are the general rules which are also listed under Prompt Facts
1. There will be new prompt everyday. You have a full week so if I post a prompt on Sunday you have until the following Sunday to submit.
2. Participation is open and free to all
3. Please submit your link to Mr Linky (a link in the comments may get overlooked by fellow participants). Please submit a link to the post (a link to your blog in general might make it difficult for participants to locate the appropriate post).
5. You are not required to link this site but doing so could help generate interest
6. Read and comment to as many submissions as possible. Treat each other with kindness and respect.
7. There is currently no limit on submissions for a prompt, if the group becomes large than we may have to place restrictions on the number
8. If you think your submission needs a warning due to its graphic content please provide one. I will always read the submissions and do not require censoring but out of respect to the other participants I ask that you give warnings where they are appropriate
Note If you do not have a blog you may submit your entry in the comment section
I am currently hosting the Wordle (today’s prompt) and I don’t really have a time line personally. I will go back and read the older ones so long as you let me know you have posted to them =)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.