For this prompt you have tons of options. Here are just a few but feel free to think outside the box.
1. You can dare yourself to do something this week outside of your comfort zone and in support of your dreams and write about it.
2. You can write about a childhood dare gone awry (fact or fictional)
3. You can write about a risk/gamble you took in your life that either worked in your favor or was to your detriment. Either way tell us what you learned from the experience.
4. Write about an upcoming project or venture and how it might change your life for better and/or worse.
5. Write about one of the most irresponsible things you have ever done and what you learned from the experience.
6. Write about a game Truth or Dare.
7. Write about peer pressure.
[…] Sunday Writing Prompt “Dare” […]
[…] what about those ones who dare to […]
[…] for Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie Sunday Writing Prompt “Dare” hosted by […]
[…] 04 20 For MindLoveMisery’s Menagerie prompt – […]
[…] Sunday Writing Prompt- Dare […]
[…] Prompted from the Sunday Writing Prompt at: https://mindlovemiserysmenagerie.wordpress.com/2020/05/03/sunday-writing-prompt-dare/. […]
Comments are closed.