A dose of fetish. Good friends. An incomparable muse.
Here are some possibilities but feel free to branch out.
1. Go the week (or even a day) without one or more pieces of technology for which you have a particular dependence and write about it.
2. Theorize on what our society would be like in the future in regards to technological advancements. You can focus on an individual invention and its impacts or speak of the future in a broader sense.
3. Theorize what would happen to our society if we suddenly lost access to technology for a certain amount of time.
4. Discuss the dangers and/or virtues of technology.
5. Discuss how technology has impacted today’s children and how it has impacted parenting.