A dose of fetish. Good friends. An incomparable muse.
4. Halcyon (calm, peaceful, tranquil)
6. Absolution (act of absolving; a freeing from blame or guilt; release from consequences, obligations, or penalties.)
7. Altruistic (unselfishly concerned for or devoted to the welfare of others)
8. Ethereal (light, airy, or tenuous: extremely delicate or refined: heavenly or celestial: of or relating to the upper regions of space.)
9. Hallow (to make holy; sanctify; consecrate. to honor as holy; consider sacred; venerate)
3. Ominous (portending evil or harm; foreboding; threatening; inauspicious)
4. Malignant (disposed to cause harm, suffering, or distress deliberately; feeling or showing ill will or hatred. very dangerous or harmful in influence or effect.)
5. Anathema (a person or thing detested or loathed: a person or thing accursed or consigned to damnation or destruction. a formal ecclesiastical curse involving excommunication. any imprecation of divine punishment. a curse; execration.)
10. Adversarial (a person, group, or force that opposes or attacks; opponent; enemy; foe.)
12. Bile (Physiology. a bitter, alkaline, yellow or greenish liquid, secreted by the liver, that aids in absorption and digestion, especially of fats.ill temper; peevishness. Old Physiology. either of two humors associated with anger and gloominess.)
I am sure you’ve noticed by now this Wordle is a little different.
Choose 1 of the 2 Wordles (use at least 10 of the 12 words)
Use both wordles together in a single work (use at least 20 of the 24 words)
Use both wordles but in 2 separate works (use at least 10 of the 12 words in each piece)
The words can appear in an alternate form
Use the words in any order that you like.
Tag: Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie and Wordle
Ping or leave your link in the comments below
Add your link to Mr Linky