- Cagestruck (via Yves) to be clueless of the customs, dialect/language/slang, and haunts of an unfamiliar city.
- Ardle (via Michael) a person who urinates whenever and wherever the mood strikes them.
- Shiprighteous (via KO) A smugly moralistic ship.
- Figimaled (via Jules) Primarily Farklempt; distressed, confused, annoyed, dismayed.
- Aarambham (via Two Paise Poems) Malayalam for the beginning.
- Avasaanam (via Two Paise Poems) Malayalam for the end.
- Punarjanmam (via Two Paise Poems) Malayalam for rebirth or reincarnation.
- Teekva (via a darkened house) Russian for a pumpkin.
- Skuddling (via a darkened house) side-ways, skitterish motion
- Maganda (via Ladyleemanila) Filipino word for beauty, refers to the beauty of both form and spirit.
- Sayang (via Hank) Malay/Indonesian word referring to a loved one. Also used to express one’s affectionate feelings to a lady – whispered softly while nibbling the ear lobe.
- Appraisal (via Ranted Crow); The act or result of judging the worth or value of something or someone.
As my wordles contain 12 words any additional words received will carry over into another wordle or challenge.
Now I am sure you are looking at this Wordle and thinking no way can I incorporate 10 of these! Well the good news is you don’t have to. In fact you don’t even have to technically include a single word.
You can approach this like a standard wordle challenge if you are super ambitious (slightly insane). You can also write multiple poems as to more naturally include the words if you are set on using them all. You can even create a world where these terms are all part of the vernacular, a future world perhaps where cultures and languages have blended.
Otherwise you can focus on the feeling of the word as we do in the Writing Prompt Word Challenges. For example Maganda you can write about someone’s inner beauty without using the word itself. So you can choose one (or more) word(s) to really zero in on as the theme for your piece. While it is perfectly okay for you to use your own words, please be sure to include at least one word that you did not contribute.
Choose at least 1 word from the list (the actual word does not have to appear in the poem but you must convey the meaning)
Tag: Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie and Wordle
Ping or leave your link in the comments below
Add your link to Mr Linky